Saturday, January 1, 2011

WEIGHTS AND MEASURES


Cliche, yes, but the beginning of a new year is always a time of evaluation. For me, it's an attempt to spend some time with more personal work. By the end of the year I am usually so busy with other types of images, I don't get to spend the time I want with my personal side. I am very thankful to get busy, and be able to feed my family doing what I love, but although I can be expressive in my wedding and portrait images... I always feel the need to make some work that lets others into my head. So..... back to the 365, and the diet!

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Are these from your treasure trove in the basement? Beautiful light ~ what was your light source? This has such a wonderful antique look and feel.

Jeff Reeder said...

Yes, These are from my basement collection. The light was just from an old lightbulb. Nice warm tungsten light.