Saturday, January 10, 2009

MORNING/EVENING-FRIENDS/FAMILY


Technically, both of these were shot on Saturday, although the first one was kind of Friday night. I got to hang out with John and Anne, their two cats, and the full room sized Christmas tree they named "Gertha". They will have pine needles from that tree living in the room for years to come, that is if they can actually get it out of the house. I think I have talked these two into blogging with me. In the picture, John is creating his blog in which HE WILL post many of his wonderful photographs. Anne is going to write and take pictures, and hopefully they will collaborate on some tasty reading/viewing projects for us all to see. Is that putting on too much pressure?
Saturday night, after a little cleaning, and some fun discussion time, I sat down and played Apples to Apples with my wife and kids. I only took this one picture, so that's what you get!

No comments: