Thursday, January 22, 2009

MORNING COMMUTE


Although I hated getting up at 5 in the morning, one of the many things I will miss about working at PFA is seeing the sunrise a few days a week. It is just one of the more pleasing things in the world. I always keep my camera next to me while I am driving, but usually am not so successful at the drive by shooting method. Luckily this day there was snow on the ground, so traffic was moving pretty slow. I actually had a chance to look through the viewfinder for a shot.

4 comments:

Sandy said...

So very beautiful ~ definitely worth getting up early for.

Anonymous said...

Don't lie...you'll miss everything about working at PFA.

This picture is awesome. I can't beleive you took that while driving. Way to endanger yourself for a good cause.

Anonymous said...

SO, SO BEAUTIFUL..... but be
CAREFUL....
so serene.....
m

Dirkus said...

Simply stunning!