Saturday, June 9, 2007

FUN RUN



Today was Chalfont's annual 5K race. Before the big race, they have a "Fun Run" for all of those who may not be ready for the 5k, and want to run for fun (although there is still some big competition). Three of my guys ran this year, and I am very proud. I have definitely not set a great example for Physical fitness in our family. The first picture is one of Jay's bf's, and surrogate son (he calls me Dad). Tyler won the race this year! Next two shots are Jay and J towards the end of the race, and finally Evie finishing off, in style of course! I believe she was the only runner to wear the leopard print with fur trim jogging skirt.

2 comments:

Jess said...

We had to schedule the concrete trucks around this event - made for interesting planning!

Looks like fun! I don't know if I could have managed even the fun run - love the pictures though - the expressions and Eve's shot is awesome.

Anonymous said...

OMG, these are great..........
Typical Evie.........
I love it........... m