Thursday, September 6, 2007

PA LEADERSHIP CHARTER SCHOOL

For the Performing and Fine Arts
This is the school from which Eli will hopefully finish up High School. Today was his audition and orientation of sorts. To my great happiness, he seemed very excited and happy to be here, and seems to look forward to attending, and actually learning here. The past few years have been tough to say the least as far as school and Eli go. I feel like this is too good to be true. I kind of resigned to the fact that school was just going to be a constant source of strife no matter how it was done. This school is geared towards everything he is interested in, and possibly some new things he didn't even realize he was interested in. This would have been a dream for me when I was his age as well. I was so happy to be able to take weekend and summer art classes at a college in the city, but to have this kind of focus all the time is just so exciting. Keep your fingers crossed.

3 comments:

Sandie said...

I really hope it works out too. The right envirnoment can really help focus goals and shift attitudes.

Anonymous said...

I need to know more...........
Happy is an understatement for you and me............. j

Elijah Reeder said...

I got in ( :