Thursday, September 13, 2007

MEINE ELTERN


My Parents left for a trip to Germany today. I went to hang out with them this mornig, and show my Dad how to use his camera. I expect to see some great pictures after a half hour lesson! They are going to visit relatives, and see much of the western side of the country, including where my Grandparents lived, further north, down into Switzerland. They will be staying just over the Rhine from France. They have looked forward to this for a while. I am sure they will have a great time.

4 comments:

clever[art] said...

Amazing shot. Great image. Just love the emotion. I also love Germany. I went to school in Munich.

SUSAN said...

I love this picture...they both look very strong.

Susan

Sandy said...

As usual, you capture so much emotion in a shot. Excellent.

Anonymous said...

Who are these OLD people........ m