Monday, February 8, 2010

ALBUMS!

I have spent many days recently working on albums. Reliving weddings from years past. I always have people contacting me, who got married many years ago. They are just hoping that I still have their images, or in some cases negatives. Fact of the matter is that I still have every negative and file I have ever shot. I could never get rid of such important images. Life happens, and the wedding pictures become .... not the frontmost thought on people's minds. For some reason many newlyweds buy new homes and have children, and get involved in their lives. Eventually they find themselves wanting to finally have an heirloom of their wedding memories to hand down for generations to come. I was working on Cassie and John's album today, and enjoyed reliving their wedding day, which was almost 4 years ago. A lot has happened in 4 years... moves from state to state, a new home, and a couple of beautiful children, and if you know Philly, the skyline has changed a bit. I am happy to be able to finally wrap up my part of that day, and hopefully I can be part of their lives in the future documenting slices of the lives of their growing family.

No comments: