Thursday, April 12, 2007

AM/PM

Pretty much every Thursday morning/afternoon I give lessons in digital photography and Photoshop. Chris has been learning and building her business for around two years now. She has really created a great business, which I think is going to be huge. Not only is she a talented photographer, but she is a smart businessperson. I have a lot to learn from her about promoting a business. She has been concentrating on in studio children's portraiture. She has really developed a style of her own. Take a look at her site...www.christinedorian.com.
I have been trying to get Chris to start a 365 blog as well. I cannot stress how much can be learned by shooting a lot, in all different situations. If she does join in, I will add her to my list of OTHERS. One of my other"students" started her own 365 blog. Check out LYNETTE on my list. She is also quite talented.


Here is my part of Dalissa's Thursday post. This is my close up of the finely crafted horse that Chaya made. Pretty good, huh! Jonah's class built a city with working electricity. Hopefully he learns enough that he can start doing some of the electrical work around our house!All very impressive.

3 comments:

Sandie said...

I did check out Chris's website. SHe is very talented!!!

Chaya's horse is really good too.

Anonymous said...

I have really been enjoying the 365 blog project that Jeff recommended - it's nice to have a reason to shoot every day. (I also regularly check the "Others" on his site, and find alot of great work there.) I just want to say how fortunate I feel to have Jeff as a tutor. I just made the switch to digital in the fall, and could not have done it without Jeff's help. He's such a talented photographer, and he still finds the time and patience to share his knowledge. Again, thanks Jeff for all your help.

Anonymous said...

WOW.......... FANTASTIC.......
Smart children... and talanted...
m