Friday, March 30, 2007

FRANKLIN INSTITUTE

Jonah's class had a trip to the Franklin Institute today. Since this is one of my favorite museums in the city (aside from the Art Museum), I asked to go as a chaperone! I realize since I am a bit late in posting, that Jess has beat me to the punch, showing her group in many of the same shots I took. Oh well, you get to see part of the trip though my eyes. The coolest shots I have are of the electricity disply.

Kameeee-hameeee-ha!
(for all of you non-DBZ fans, my apologies)
















I had to add this fun educational working diorama.

1 comment:

Dalissa 365 said...

Those photos of Jonah with the electricity display are cool. You should send them into the marketing director because they look better than anything I've seen in their print work before.