Wednesday, January 8, 2014

HOURLY PHOTOS ON A EVENT FREE EVENING.....

I have been challenging my 7th and 8th grade students to take at least one picture an hour for one day. I showed them an example of a day that I did this a few years ago. Apparently my day was much more active than their typical day, so many said that they didn't take pictures at different times because "nothing was happening".  My challenge to them was to FIND something interesting even if they are sitting at their computer all day. I told them I would try as well. Tonight I really did nothing except work (and not work) at my computer all evening. I decided to do it with my cell phone, because that is what many of them are working with. Let it be known that I am always finding the boundaries of cellphonography!






I must say that from what I have seen from some of my students so far, they either have better phones, or are better at using them than me in many cases. In my defense, tonight was one of those nights that I really had to force myself to do anything other than let my negativity get the best of me (hence including... and actually feeling quite drawn to the shot out my back door that really just looks like black texture).

No comments: