Thursday, July 10, 2008

LAUREN & MICHAEL

June 7th
Princeton, NJ / Pen Ryn Mansion










I am backtracking a bit here. I know Lauren and Michael have been waiting to see some previews, and I have been so busy lately, I have had to put off the blog a bit. Just a note so you all know how brave this couple was. This was by far the hottest day of the past 10 years (that I remember) It had to be over 100 degrees in the shade, and their limo ended up with no air conditioning. Michael, being a take charge kind of guy promptly arranged for an air conditioned limo bus to come in it's place. While we waited, we took advantage of the wonderful town of Princeton. Lauren, Michael, Brian(who was working with me) and I took a quick walk to a cute ice cream shop a few blocks away....the perfect thing on a day like that and a great opportunity to make some cool images. Thanks for your willingness guys!
Just a note on the series posted here... First, I just LOVED Grandpa (Uncle Tony).
On the jumping picture...just look at the guy on the left. I took about 30 frames of them jumping, and he is in the same position in just about all of them. Weird.

No comments: