Tuesday, January 1, 2008

I'VE COME ROUND FULL CIRCLE


Well, another year gone in a flash. I kind of fizzled out on the daily posting towards the end....sorry to anyone who was looking with anticipation every day;) Keep in mind, I shoot(and process) over 50,000 images a year....come November, I usually am in need of a break. I enjoy sharing, and I hope those who have been checking in keep looking. I plan to continue using this as a place where I can explore my focus personally and photographically, and look forward to seeing other peoples images as well. Please comment as much as you can. I love to hear what people think, positive or negative.
Happy New Year!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I've loved your photos, Jeff. You have such an interesting artistic eye. Love the way both you and dalissa get that rich blue in so many of your photos.

Thanks for participating this year. I think we got more from yours than you could possibly get from ours.

my15minutes said...

I'm one of those who wait in anticipation! :-)
I look forward to your photos so much.

my15minutes said...

I'm one of those who wait in anticipation! :-)
I look forward to your photos so much.