Tuesday, October 2, 2007

ANTI MERIDIEM


I have mentioned before that I am not a morning person. I simply find it almost impossible to fall asleep before 1 or 2:00AM. Quite often, I am up until after 4am. The new school year has found me getting up as early as 5:30 some mornings. I have developed an appreciation of mornings, especially the wonderful light and fog that seems to appear every morning around dawn. It is also nice to get an early start on the day. I just have to figure out how to get to sleep a little earlier. I have been going for years on about 4 hours of sleep a night, and I think my body really wants more.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

PLEASE, PLEASE, get more sleep......

Lynette said...

I would have to print and frame this for keeps.

Jess said...

Did my earlier comment on this come through at all? I think all I said was "unbelievable!" but it's true. I love the sepia tones, I can't seem to get those when I edit. LOVE them.